Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

A quarter century !!!

Hey folks! I was looking forward to Friday the 13th August, 2010, more than the years before. Well, it's never getting better to become old, but 25 is surely the last step to be adult and that's what I finally wanna be;) The door is wide open now and I really want to do best here in Australia and furthermore when I come back to Germany! Life is short, let's be happy and....(this could goes on and on:P) I finished my first assignment for the USC yet which has been a report about Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras festival, the next one is coming up in about two weeks. That's why I haven't seen daylight for a long time and kept thinking about tomorrow when I will go for surfing with Rudi and other friends in Maroochydore during my tutorials in the Uni:) The first thing I did after sending in my report was to hit some golfballs at the driving range in Sippy Downs...it felt great when I was looking at the sunset and without all the pressure from the last days here. Anyhow, here they come the pictures from my glory day...enjoy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen