Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Change a day:)

15. October 2010

I really have to write down the moments of my craziest day I've had in October before I lose more details:)

I guess I woke up normal and had my 4 toast and black tee for breaky...all fine but a long day ahead. My group meeting with Maike and Jordan at his place in Caloundra was starting around noon and I was about to go by bus. Leaving the house at 11:15am the day I slided away sitting on my bike. I didn't fall down but needed to drop off it and nearly kissed the ground...anyway nothing happened!
My bus was ment to leave the station at the Uni at 11:53am and I arrived early at the spot...At 11:55am I realized that the last bus which was leaving has been the Caloundra express and didn't show up at the gate but behind me on another place. After talking with the next bus I decided to take the Kawana bus and to switch into the Caloundra bus later on. The bus driver mentioned to drop off to get the right connection around 12:30am close to the shopping center of Kawana when I found out that my mobile phone is still on the backseats of the first bus...the big rush has started and I followed the bus to the shopping center...unfortunately without afford!
After talking to three different bus drivers they worked out to connect with the first bus which was on the way back to the bus depot. One bus driver gave me the number of their office to ask for my left mobile. I borrowed Maike's phone to call them I finally got happy to find out that they found it a minute before. I pleased them to bring it to the Caloundra main station to catch it later at 3pm....and I did:)
The group meeting has ended successful and I went back home at 6pm and to visit a birthday party of some students at their dorm. The next day I was about to leave early to visit the Oktoberfest in Brisi with Kathrin and I needed to buy some German beer. At 8.45pm I drove to the liqour shop to catch some and got a problem with my bike again. By jumping on the pedestrian the front wheel got lost and I felt over the bike to make a flip...I didn't even hurt a bit when I felt down and fixed the bike right after because the shops would be closing soon. The following 100 meters after fixing the wheel the chain broke down and I needed to stop again...haven't I mentioned...it has started to rain;) Nevertheless I got some great German beers and went home safely!
I got back to the birthday right after dropping the beers and stayed for the next two hours to socialize with those friends and people. When getting home at midnight (11:55pm) I had one more hurdle to take...a storm! I wore my jacket and long pants for no reason. The rain from above was hitting me like a waterfall in the face and the street were covered with water like rivers...I was more than happy and enjoyed the weather and every minute of it:D

In the end I was fighting 24 hours to turn a bad day into a good...that's life!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen