Hello my dear!
I know that I really have to tell you more about my last days in Australia and what about Christmas! Many of you know that I visited my former host family in Melbourne. The Arnolds have a great place south of the city, around Frankston and Cranbourne!
I spended 6 wonderful days with Andrew, Karen, Julian, Brooke, Steven and Felicity. I really enjoyed every minute of it...especially lying down in the sun on the beach on Christmas Eve and the warm welcoming everytime and anywhere:) I didin't even got the chance to miss somebody, but deep inside of me, I would have loved to celebrate these days back home with you, too!
I left Melbourne with the Greyhound to get to Sydney the night over from Christmas day to Boxing day to enjoy the famous Australian town for at least 48 hours before leaving down under....and I did:D
Sydney, the harbour plus a very diverse area in all the parts of Sydney I ran around the streets and visited some parts with the boats on 26th and 27th to take millions of pictures....I think I wasn't expected to have such a good time in Sydney! I even saw the start-off from the Sydney-Hobart yacht race and some good night life, too.....Sydney and Melbourne are both terrific cities you really want to know about, my friends:)
Next pictures are coming soon...the Fiji Islands have been my best New Year's Eve days ever, guess and I will upload the pictures today or tomorrow!!!
Hugs and Kisses from Los Angeles (Duo housing hostel)....your Damian
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen